Please click this link to download the COVID-19 Screening Form
Attention Patients and Referring Dentists: As the vaccine for Covid-19 begins to be distributed and administered, our office will continue to be vigilant in our infection control measures until the CDC informs us otherwise. We are strictly adhering to the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and infection control policies set forth by the Governor’s office to help keep our patients, staff, and doctors safe. Please be advised: to enhance patient and staff safety, all patients must notify our office in the event of a recent positive test for Covid-19 or symptoms suggesting possible illness.
Please be advised:
Our office is one of the safest places that you will visit. Sterile environment and infection control are the cornerstones of our profession. We proudly observe a strict sterilization protocol and adhere to precise guidelines.
Here are some examples of infection control practices that have been in place in our practice:
- All exam and treatment room surfaces are cleared and decontaminated after each patient.
- Touched surfaces (light switches, light handles, drawer pulls, etc.) are covered with protective infection barriers and replaced after every patient.
- Our clinical staff wear protective (PPE) in compliance with current guidelines.
- Disposable gear is not worn outside the practice.
- Instruments are sterilized between patients.
- Front desk items are regularly disinfected throughout each day (pens, clipboards, countertops, computers, etc.).
- Reception area furniture and surfaces are wiped with disinfectant throughout each day.
- All door handles are disinfected throughout each day.
- Each patient who enters our facility is screened prior to treatment.
Dr. Glynn and Team